Khao Lak Day Tour
Khao Lak Full Day Safari
Get away from it all and take a trip back in time as you go off the beaten track and discover the untouched beauty of Khao Lak’s Lamru National Park. Be introduced tothe jungle – your elephant – before heading off for a 1 ½ hour treck into the tropical jungle. Follow this by joining our expert guide for a short trek by foot through the Lamru National Park to a small, secluded beach called ‘Hat Lek’.
Next will be a specially prepared Thai lunch and the chance to cool off a little before navigating your way downstream, through the hidden valley of ‘Wang Khiang Koo’ on the same type of bamboo raft that local people have used for centuries to transport their goods from the mountains to market towns.
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Introduction with your friendly giant ride to the jungle.
- Start the fun and ride the lush tropical jungle of Khao Lak.
- Back to the camp for refreshments and the opportunity to feed your elephant, learn more about them, and take pictures with their Mahouts.
- Short jungle trek to ‘Hat Lek’ (small sandy beach).
- Cool off and enjoying a specially prepared Thai set lunch.
- After lunch, head to Wang Khiang Koo for bamboo rafting. Your guide will brief you on how to safely ride your water powered vehicle before you head down stream.
- Meet up with your guide at the end of the stream and head back to your hotel.
What is Included?
- Round trip transfer from the hotel.
- English speaking guide. (other languages on request).
- National Park fee.
2,500 Baht adult
1,800 Baht child